Wednesday, May 17, 2017

Right Makes Might: Block 4

Jeanne

Time to look at finished flags, the April, 2017
block for Yankee Diary.

Terry

The print, a repro of a late 19th-c flag print

Danice

Daisyusanh

Kristi

May is a long month (good thing). Next pattern in two weeks. But I have posted the PDF's in my Etsy store so if you would rather have the May-August patterns right away click on these links

This link takes you to the $10 paper pattern by mail.


This link takes you to the $6 downloadable PDF you print yourself.
https://www.etsy.com/listing/530963363/yankee-diary-bom-civil-war-quilts?ref=shop_home_active_1

I'm going on a vacation till the end of May so I might not get the paper patterns by mail out until June.

5 comments:

Dorry said...

Thanks for all the inspiration here - I'm about to choose fabrics for my blue and white flag. There are some lovely ones here and on the flickr site. Well done all. Have a great vacation Barbara!

Rina Spina said...

Beautiful flags, they all have the spirit of liberty and freedom! I forgot to send you the picture of my flag, it turned out fine.
Have a wonderful vacation and enjoy your relax time!

Jeanne said...

:) Thanks!
I'm trying to resist the temptation to work ahead ...
Happy vacation!

Kristi said...

Awesome flags everyone! Such beautiful fabrics!

Linda said...

Beautiful designs, not every one takes inspiration from war but you did pretty good job by thinking out of the box. Thank you for sharing it with us.